Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is your favorite eye color?

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/E鈥?/a>





This is mine.What is your favorite eye color?
I absolutely love green eyes! Not like shocking green, but a calm green. Even though non-existence, I love purple and yellow (tee hee). For this book I'm writing, this girl has all black or dark purple eyes (I haven't decided yet) except for the shape of s crescent moon in both eyes. It's really cool. If I ever gets the guts to get contacts, my eyes are green. i don't think they make any of the other colors I've stated.





Luv,


Captain HwaksbillWhat is your favorite eye color?
more like this is the colour of my contact lenses


anyway i like deep deep brown so you can hardly see the pupils


but not black
I like baby blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries