Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is her skin, eye, and hair color? And what is her face shape?

I just want to know exactly so I can try to obtain themWhat is her skin, eye, and hair color? And what is her face shape?
idk, but dammnnn she's sexiii!!What is her skin, eye, and hair color? And what is her face shape?
She has dark brown hair, grey/blue eyes (I read some place that they tend to change colors), olive skin and she has an oval face.





Keep in mind you can have all that and still look absolutely nothing like her but I can understand someone wanting to look like her. She is my idea of perfection in a female. :)





Edit: She's a 34 B and it is oval. Read on her modeling portfolio online. It tells you exactly everything you just asked for and more. Why even ask if you seem to already know?
you and me, both.


looking at her makes me want to twitch the next time I see my reflection.





tan skin, green eyes, oval face, brown hair.


I WANT IT





it is an oval face. It's like the PERFECT oval face. SO it won't be long like your sisters since an oval face isnt actually oval, technically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries